Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Look Who's 1


-You love to give mommy Kisses, you have even got down the sound effects!!!
-You light up when your brothers play with you!
-You love when daddy gets home from work and tosses you in the air
-You got your first tooth just a few days after your Birthday
-You have just recently learned to screech when something isn't going your way
-You are turning into quite the Jabber Box
-You LOVE the dishwasher, and the Dog FOOD!
-You loved being sung Happy Birthday too! LOVED IT!!!



Thanks to Mandy's amazing photo's I was able to capture the perfect Birthday! I had over 400 pictures to choose from and more turned out then didn't! I especially love this picture, it is just so Camden!!!

Everyone trying to protect him from the flame, all though mom blew it out right the second this was snapped! You can see those naughty wheels a turning!!!
I had to throw a picture in of Hayli! It is so fun to watch the special bond between her and Camden! and for that matter all of my kids! We all adore Hayli!!!

Ashton has a friend (the only girl that he has ever had a crush on, this crush has lasted 3 years so far) She had a rock star Birthday party same day as Camdens! He was so excited and I had to capture a picture of it!
Birthdays can cause for some very tired kids! It is always hard on the other siblings when it's not there Birthday!





Happy Birthday Camden! There is not a day go by that we don't stop to thank our Father in Heaven that we have you! You are such a strong, amazing little love that brings more joy then we can even put into words! The bond that you and I share runs so deep and your daily kisses and loves remind me that I am the luckiest mom in the world!!! We know that you are on this earth for a very special purpose and that you are going to amount to amazing things!!! WE LOVE you so much and could not live without you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH,he is so sweet! Happy Birthday Camden!!! Awesome cakes!

Bre said...

HE is so dang cute! Where does the time go for real! SO sad, I love love love the pic. THey turned out perfect, I love how they captured the moment just perfect!

The Fluckiger Family said...

How has it been one year already? What a darling boy! I love all the cute pictures :)

Tuckett's (Janilee) said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!!! I am glad Bryn didn't get that messy with her cake! I still haven't put pictures up of hers!! Hope your family is doing well!

Jessica Davis said...

Awwwwh, What a cutie! I love the pics of him giggling :) So sweet.