Very fitting for Traeson to be a monkey...He is such a busy little love! This year he really enjoyed trick or treating!!! He had it down and loved looking in his sack to see what he had gotten!
I asked Ashton and Bryton if they wanted to be the same old costume as they always were, which meant we would run into 5 other kids looking the exact same... They decided that they would let mom get creative and make there costumes this year so her is Ashton as a Washing Machine. Bryton chose to be a Lego! They were both a hit with everyone we came in contact!
Camden wore the traditional Spider Costume...He looked so cute even though we didn't get a smile out of him! We spent Halloween in Sandy and Chase's sisters house...They live in a "nice neighborhood" about every other house gave away full size candy bars! The party was so much fun!!! It was nice to trick or treat with the cousins too!
10 years ago







4 comments:
I'm amazed at your costume creations. Very creative and they turned out awesome!
so cute, but I hate your red background, it make it hard for these old eyes. Please change it before you have anything printed. I still love it and you all. mom
So creative! I gotta give you props, because I never do anything that hasn't been bought at the store - I guess I need to change that :)
Cute costumes. Thanks for helping Vickie out during all of this terrible stuff. You're so great!
Post a Comment