Thursday, June 5, 2008

Faster then Planned

Well Chase and I have been keeping our eyes peeled for a while for either a house or a perfect lot. We found our lot last month! We are really excited to build but also really stressed and hoping we are making the right decisions! The lot is in Providence and has a small stream/canal behind it. I will try and post a picture later. Then came time to put our house up for sale! This was really hard for me because I love my home, and my backyard, my neighborhood and all of our wonderful friends. Most of all my sister Barbara and her kids that live so close! I really kept asking myself "why are we doing this?" But I have to say everything has fallen right into place so we do feel that we are making the right decision!
Only three days into having it listed on the mls we had an offer for the full asking price, along with at least two others that were wanting to make an offer even after it was under contract. We weren't expecting it to go so fast and with such ease! So now it is on the the in-laws basement for who knows how long! I sure am going to miss our home! We have to be out on my birhtday, of all days July 14th! O-well MOVING SUCKS!!!

4 comments:

The Andersons said...

How exciting that you guys get to build a new house! It is a crazy process, but it will be so nice when it is done. Yay!

Bre said...

Crystal that is great news! I am excited for you, I know that it could be a stressful choice, and you do have a beautiful home, but so will your next house you will make it a home as well and love it in providence I am sure! Let me know if you need help moving, we are totally up for that:) Not a great happy birthday to you to have to move, bitter sweet right?!

The McClellan Clan said...

Thats when you know everything happens for a reason!! That will be so fun. but I know what you mean its hard to leave good memories and fun neighbors behind. I guess go visit!!

Katie said...

That´s great it sold so quickly! Why did you sale?